Monday, April 2, 2012

Round Robin Reveals

As promised here are the results of the round robins that I worked on.  I have received permission from all of the participants to post these. 
Louise's block and her resulting quilt.  I added the 1st round of triangles.


Gladys's quilt. (I forgot to take a picture of her block). I added a 2nd round of log cabin style piecing.

 Janet's block and her resulting quilt.  I added the third round of applique.

  
Mary's block and her resulting quilt.  The fourth round of squares/rectangles is what I added here.


Bonnie's block and her resulting quilt.  I added the final frame to this one for the final round.


And finally, my block and the end result of everyone's contribution. 

4 comments:

Leo said...

wow they look great, and all so different ...

Vicki Miller said...

They are all so gorgeous. I do love medallion quilts. I am very partial to the first one. You all deserve a pat on the back.

What Comes Next? said...

they do look fabulous, don't they? Everyone's turned out great!

Gina said...

Thanks for the show ... great quilts!