Finished the binding on another donation quilt,
quickly put together a child's quilt that I made from a pattern called "BQ" from Maple Island Quilts even though I changed the setting slightly.
tested some fancy stitches that I'm going to use on another project (here is a glimpse)
and for the first time did some free motion machine quilting.
I definitely need practice there, so I have joined a FMQ Challenge. You can check that out here.
Now it's off to get the binding on this one done and work on the "games" challenge for the fiber arts group that I recently joined. More on this later. In the meantime you can check out the group at Tangled Textiles or just click on the tag on the right.