Monday, February 19, 2018

More circles stitched

Well since the last post, I've been keeping myself busy completing more circles from Jen Kingwell's Circle Game.  I've discovered that the hand piecing is quite enjoyable and very relaxing.  It helps while away the hours spent sitting around the house with a broken ankle.  Here are some more that I've completed.



This last one, with 32 individual patches, still needs the centre circle, but it will have to wait for now.  This BOM initially organized by Di-Versity Quilting Supplies in Pritchard, BC has been quite a challenge but at the same time a wonderful tool to practice the use of templates and accurate hand piecing.  I'm enjoying every minute of it, and may just take on another one that has been sitting in the cupboard for some two years now.

Thanks for stopping by and having a peek.  Let me know if you have attempted this pattern or any other that you are hand piecing.

1 comment:

Gina said...

These are gorgeous!