I decided to try some different block patterns and used the additional kits I had purchased to create those. This block "Torch Ginger" was the next block that I tried.
Setting the blocks on point, I realized that I did not have sufficient blocks to make a queen-sized quilt. I needed more kits or the fabric that came in those kits. It had been some time, but I took a chance and wrote to Pippa asking if she had any kits left over. Whew! I was in luck! I could now add additional blocks to get the size I needed. This block "Angel's Trumpet" was the next block I finished.
This is the stage I'm at now.
I'll set this one aside for now and work on some little projects that are from Superior threads in their University, affectionately called "Academia Supernus".
Till the next time,