Saturday, December 31, 2011

Winding Down...and preparing

The hustle and bustle of Christmas is now past, and 2011 is winding down.  I was given some inspiration over the holidays.  Here it is.

But it's also time to prepare for what 2012 will bring.  Looking into the wooden case in the hallway, I see some UFOs that need attention.

There is also the sketchbook I purchased back in October waiting to meet with pencils and crayons.  My friend Vicki has inspired me to use my sketchbook more frequently.

Then of course there is the quilt to finish for a member in my Guild.  You saw what I was working on here

2011 had some ups, some challenges, and some downs, but led us into 2012.  I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to what 2012 will have to offer.  So....let's get ready for some new adventures.

Thank you to all my followers for stopping in to visit.  I hope you visit often and wish you a a creative 2012.

2 comments:

What Comes Next? said...

Here's to a great 2012! That looks like some great inspiration you received - have fun!

Vicki Miller said...

Wow, what great inspirational books. My favourite is drawn to stitch, which I have reread many times! Have a great new year