Well, here is the next block that I need to work on for our Guild's Round Robin.
I also am making some more log cabin blocks that I started. The blocks are a little unusual in that the logs are all bias strips. Fortunately, they are paper pieced, so I am getting a good result. It gives a bit of a wave to the block. Here is what one of the blocks looks like.
I know I got side tracked, but I'm still having difficulty with my "tools" challenge piece for my fibre art group, so I am letting it sit for a moment....Oh....yes....that's what I'll try....a bit of thread sketching should do the trick....gotta run while the thought is still fresh.